The Priestess as Mother gives nourishment to the world literally and metaphorically through the milk of her breasts. The zodiac sign of the Mother in the Urban Priestess Mystery School is Cancer, which rules the breasts.
In mythopoetic understanding, we learn to follow the flow of milk and blood in the story lines for the feminine encoded symbols and the semen for the masculine encoded understanding. The womb is the cauldron and chalice with the flow of blood and the breasts are the soft nurturing mounds of a fertile land. When a baby enters the world, the breasts become the very source of nourishment. Sometimes a mother’s milk “runs dry” physically and metaphorically. This can be a combination of many factors: exhaustion, stress, dehydration, excess caffeine, lack of a nutrient-dense diet, and the need to stimulate the breasts more.
Breasts are both maternal and sexual. In indigenous peoples, the breasts are revered for the flow of life and the symbol of fertility. In a modern world of propaganda, social media and porn, the breasts are commodified and women fall prey to shame as well as “not good enough” and “not beautiful enough”. These imprints in the individual and collective psyche translate into poor self-worth of the feminine.
One of the most important things for women as priestesses is to love every part of their body as the Goddess. All breasts of every size, shape, form and age are formed in the Beauty of the Goddess.
Daily breast massage is a ritual of self-love that helps to connect, ground and nourish us. True self-love within a woman can change the world. We establish our self-worth from within and go beyond the limited thinking of a modern world chasing its tail in pursuit of making money off of women’s low self-esteem.
When we love our breasts, we affirm our love of the Goddess in all her forms. We stand tall with our hearts beaming love into the world. We caress our breasts and nipples in sensual delight and revel in our juicy and erotic feminine embodiment. The more we consciously massage our own breasts, the more we naturally fall in love with our bodies.
Benefits of Breast Massage
- Self-Love Ritual
- Oxygenates tissues
- Increases milk supply
- Helps heal scar tissue
- Helps to prevent cancer
- Creates affirming messages
- Enhances well-being & health
- Lifts depression & releases stress
- Enhances sensuality & erotic pleasure
- Increases Oxytocin, the Love hormone
- Stimulates circulation & lymphatic flow
Basic Breast Massage
- Choose your oil blend, cream, salve or customize one for yourself
- Lie down on your bed, stand in front of a mirror or massage yourself in the shower
- Move in a slow, conscious and loving way as you place your hands over your breasts
- Sing or speak with love, harmonizing words and songs from your heart
- Pump your hands underneath your arms towards the lymph nodes
- Cup your entire breast with both hands and lift up to the lymph nodes
- Massage breasts in a circular motion, inward and upward
- Massage around the nipples
- Be at peace, take your time, and massage in a way that feels truly good to you
* If you have breast soreness, tenderness, lumpiness, discoloration or other symptoms of discomfort, please consult your physician and always be safe
* Women with implants, cysts or mastectomy, please consult with your physician for optimal care and understanding
* Love yourself fully from the food you eat, to the products you use and the words you speak to yourself
Comment below to share: How does it feel to lovingly massage your breasts?